Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Can Do This!!!



























Life can be so overwhelming sometimes with everything we feel we need to get done in a day. When I get overwhelmed I tend to shut down and do nothing at all. It really got bad for me about a week ago. There is so much I need to get done in a day that I was spending more time thinking about how to fit it all in that I ended up not having time to actually get anything done. I know it sounds pretty lame but I struggle with this all the time. One day a few weeks ago I was looking at a monthly calendar that has hung on our refrigerator for years. It used to have Morgan and Emily activities on it when they were little.  That day I saw it in a new light. It would no longer be used a monthly calendar but  a weekly calendar. Last week it worked out great. I got a lot of things done and didn't feel overwhelmed. Not everything got done but I need to need live life too  and learn to take it one day at a time.
Speaking of getting things done..... ABR  therapy has been going really well lately.
I can really see how far Noah has come. You could have never sat like this in the car before we started ABR.
I found this seat on line and just had to try it. It can fold up and go in a bag, it's so portable. It will come in handy when Noah won't be able to ride in his chair.
Doesn't he look so good sitting there?
I think he really like going to Mansfield on Friday,  he felt like just a regular kid riding in a car.

No comments: