Tuesday, August 12, 2014

We Make A Great Team


Being a special needs parent can be very hard sometimes but, trying to stay connected to your spouse while being a special needs parent can be even harder. Scott and I have had our ups and downs of trying to stay connected to each other. This summer Scott and I have really tried to reconnect as a couple and I'm happy to say that we are stronger then we  have ever been. He has always been my rock and my shoulder to cry on when things get rough. I'm very blessed to have him by my side. We make a great team.
 I love you, Scott!!!!!

On Thursday Morgan, Emily, my Mom and I are going on a bus trip to NYC. I'm so excited to be getting away with my girls and my Mom. Looking forward to having some me time.Thank you Scott for taking care of Noah while I'm gone. You are such a blessing to me. I'm glad I can get away for some much needed me time.

No comments: