Saturday, February 20, 2016

Being a Mom Dad/ Husband Wife


Being a Mom, Dad/Husband and Wife can be hard at times. When you have a special needs child it gets in even harder. All your focus is on keeping your child happy and healthy. Little time or energy is left to devote to each other. Along the way you loose or forget what made you fall in love in the first place. There comes a time when you know the best thing to do is ask for help and to get away more with your spouse. That being said do you know how hard it is to feel okay leaving and  trusting someone with your nonverbal special needs child? Especially when you have had problems in the past with someone. The idea of interviewing strangers made me literally sick to my stomach but I was determined to step out of my comfort zone and do what was best for Noah, Scott and I.  The other day I did I just that, I posted a add if you will on Facebook, asking for friends to help us out. I'm please to say that we have to friends that are willing to spend sometime with Noah while Scott and I get out together. I'm really looking forward to some quality with my husband.
I love you Scott, here's to better times ahead.     

No comments: