Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Camp Mowana


When I was young I went to a church camp called Camp Mowana. I would go one week every summer. It was something I always looked forward to. When I had kids I was excited to share my love of Camp Mowana with them. My girls both loved going as well. Emily is now working her 3rd summer as a camp counselor there. 
I've always wanted to find a way for Noah to experience it there some how.
A few weeks ago Noah's class went on a field trip to Camp Mowana.
With the help of his teacher Ms. Zack, we took Noah up and down the trails.
It was ruff at times but he went everywhere his class went. If it wasn't for his Convaid Cruiser stroller he wouldn't have been able to go anywhere. We were even able to take Noah to Flemmings  Falls. It felt so good to be able to share the falls with Noah. I hadn't seen the falls myself since I was a senior in high school.
Thank you to Noah's Earth Angels that helped in the purchase of his stroller. This day wouldn't have been possible without it.

No comments: