Sunday, August 17, 2014

New York City

On Aug 14th Morgan, Emily, my Mom and I took a bus trip to New York City.
I really enjoyed seeing the look on my Mom's face as she stepped off the bus. She was so excited as she said, "I'm in New York City" Thanks Dan for helping with Dad, so Mom could live out a dream she had.
I had an awesome time sharing New York City with my Mom.
We rode the Statton Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty up close.




We then went to see the 9/11 Memorial.

We then toured the 9/11 Museum. These steps are now called The Stairway to Freedom. They are the steps the people were using before the tower 2 collapsed.
I really enjoyed the museum but it really got to be to much. It was so overwhelming.......
On Saturday we went to the FAO Schwarz toy store.

We had such a fun time together.
The best part about our weekend away, Noah enjoyed his time with his Daddy so much that he didn't make himself sick. Can't wait until next year. Scott is going with me. :)

No comments: