Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fathers Day Weekend 2014


Morgan, Noah and I went to the Columbus Zoo last Thursday.

It was at last minute decision. It was a perfect day for the zoo. We got there right when they opened and we had the perfect weather.. All the animals were out and very active.
We checked out the new dinosaur exhibit. Noah seemed to enjoy it until some of the dinosaurs sprayed him in the face on the boat ride.
We had fun trying on different animal mask on Noah.

Not sure he was impressed.

On Saturday morning, Scott, Noah and I went to see Ethan play baseball. Watching a bunch of 3 year olds is kinda like  herding cats.
On Saturday afternoon Scott, Noah and I went to our nephew Aiden's birthday party.
Noah loved the dancing in the gym.

I asked Noahto give me his best rock star face and this is what I got....
On Sunday we surprised our Dad with a cookout at his house. This is a picture with my older brother David, my sister Sandra and my younger brother Dan.

It was a beautiful to spend with family. 
Thanks Mom and Dad for always supporting us in all we do. 

No comments: