Saturday, January 25, 2014

To Feel Butterflies Again.....



In April Scott and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We were so in love. Since then we have had 3 awesome children. Two beautiful daughters and one amazing son.
Our life together hasn't been at all like what we had imagined. In fact it's been very hard at times.
With three children and one with special needs it has been hard to find time for each other. All my time and energy went into taking care of Noah. I've said before that couples that have a special needs child tend to get divorced. I'm glad we are still together but, there is a part of me that would love to find a way to reconnect with Scott. I love him but, I want to feel butterflies in my stomach again when he walks in a room. I want to fall head over heels madly in love with him again. I was hoping to maybe get away together maybe  go on a cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Unfortunately  it's just not in the budget. We really need to reconnect as a couple.

No comments: