Thursday, September 6, 2012

Noah at School

I love this picture. When I look at it I see a boy that is happy, healthy and content. They say the eyes are the windows to our soul. This picture just makes me smile and I feel so blessed to be this amazing person's Mom.
Noah is enjoying school this year. He always seems eager to attend and so happy when I pick him up. I feel for the first time in his life he would do well going all day but, in order to get our ABR therapy in, Noah only goes to school from 8-12:30. He sure is loving it while he is there though.
They have a bike that he has enjoyed riding. Before ABR he could have never used something with no head rest. Look at that head control.  Good job, Noah!!!!!


Something else I notice in these pictures is how he is holding on to the handle to help support himself. Again, something he couldn't do before. 




Noah enjoying painting in ART class.
Noah loves Gym class. He was having fun kicking the ball.



He looks so excited in these last few pictures. Noah's classroom is such a great fit for him. His teachers have got to be the most caring group of ladies I know. They are always willing to do whats best for Noah. I don't have to worry about him while he is at school. He is in great hands.

1 comment:

Phil Dzialo said...

Noah looks like he's having the time of his life. New worlds and new opportunities. When Adam was in school for 7 years, we trained his paraprofessional to do about an hour of the simpler ABR each day as part of his program. Just one targeted area and it helped a lot and the para was very willing to do whatever was necessary...and Adam got TV time in school during the ABR? Made him special...