Monday, November 15, 2010

All About Emily

What can I say..... you are the best daughter,sister and friend anyone could ever ask for.
You are kind, considerate, honest, loving and everything in between.


This year you have really come out of your shell and trying new things. You have made flag in band, melloettes, show choir, chamber choir and a part in this years play. I'm so glad you are busy doing things instead of sitting at home being very lonely.

















I know sometimes you feel like this,
I may not be gorgeous, beautiful or even have the perfect body. I may not be every one's 1st. choice but, I'm ME and I don't pretend to be anyone else.
That's one of the things I love about you.
(But, I do think you are a very beautiful person.)




You are such a loving nurturing person. You put everyone before yourself.








I love how you take the time to let Noah know how much you love and adore him. Thank you for helping him to be able to do things with his friends. Like the school plays.









You are not afraid to tell anyone that you are a christian. They will know you are a christian by your love. I admire you for that. Never be afraid to keep being yourself.




































































































































Lately on facebook I have come across some great sayings.(Thanks Taylor)
That have really touched my heart. They made me think of You:

Sometimes when I say I'm ok, I just want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say "I know you're not"
I'm the girl that gets hurt for being too nice. I'm the girl who knows what she wants but doesn't know how to get it. I'm the girl who will always be there for you and never judge you.
Nobody really knows how much someone is hurting. You could be standing next to someone who is completely broken and not even know it.
Emily I just want you to know that I love you very much and I think you are beautiful person inside and out.
Love, Mom






















No comments: