Friday, August 20, 2010

The Best of Both Worlds


I finally got a phone call from the Shelby School system and was able to sit down and discuss what we can both do to help Noah. Noah will be receiving in home instruction 2 days a week by Mrs P. (hopefully.... she hasn't been asked yet) On Monday and Wednesdays he will be going to school for music with his friends for 45mins. He will be getting his therapies at home as well. I think we got the best of both worlds.

He can stay home and be home schooled in a less stressful environment, be able to spend time with his friends a couple times a week, get his therapies( I was looking at trying to schedule some outside therapy) and still get time with Mrs. P.


I told Noah what was going to happen next week (school starts next Tuesday in Shelby) and he seemed pretty excited about it. I need to find some good things for Noah and I to work on.
Any ideas?


No comments: