Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not Sure......

At this point we aren't sure if we'll be able to afford going to Chicago in August for our next training session. We have about $500. We need about$1600 to pay for the training. That doesn't include our traveling and our stay. We have less than a month to come up with the rest. Most likely it won't happen. In fact I'm sure of it. It upsets me so much that we won't be able to continue with the one thing that is helping Noah so much right now. I'm hoping to continue to try and find ways to raise money so maybe we can go in November. I would love to be able to raise enough to get the machine as well. I also realize we are running out of ways to do that though. What's next? Where do we go from here? Why, when you have a special needs child you have to struggle to provide things for him to give him a better quality of life? I don't get it.....I know this sounds like alot of why me? I'm just really struggling right now..... I can see a better quality of life for Noah but, I can't reach out far enough to grab it. Why does life have to be so hard? I don't know what else to say.........

Susan

No comments: