Thursday, March 19, 2009

September 22 2007

Sorry it took so long for a update. Its been a busy week. We were able to put Noah in the tank 5x times last weekend. He came home feeling 300x better. He is still coughing some but isn't running a fever.
I bought a juicer today. I am hoping to add more fruits and vegtables into his diet. It has got to be better than Pediasure.(Half the stuff on the can I can't even pronounce) I have been going round and round with Noah's doctor to help us get insurance to pay for the Goat Whey we have been using. But he won't authorize it. Scott and I figure he is pretty upset because he hasn't been getting any money from us. Noah hasn't been to his office in almost 6 months. We must be doing something right.
Thank you for checking in on Noah..... Pray that he gets over this cold soon.

No comments: