Thursday, March 19, 2009

September 14 2007

Noah made it 2 1/2 weeks straight going to school. What a record!! But.... Wednesday night he was really grouchy. Emily asked him if his head hurt he said yes. Sure enough about an hour later he blew a bunch out of his nose. He has a sore throat and his poor little belly gurgled real loud anytime I fed him yesterday. Poor little guy :( I'm going to keep him home from school today as well.
Noah has a appt. at the Cole Center on Monday. He is having his hair analyasis redone to see if his levels are any better. Three months ago it showed he had no vitamins or minerals in his body. He has been taking 9 different supplements ever since. Hopefully there is marked improvement this time.
Scott, Noah and I are spending the weekend in Cincinnatti. I think I may call and see if they can squeeze Noah in at Cincinnatti Hyperbarics. Scott and I figure while we are there we may as well try and put him in the tank. We should be able to get in about 4 times over the weekend. All that good oxygen should do him some good.
Take Care and God Bless

No comments: