Thursday, March 19, 2009

SEPTEMBER 08, 2008

Noah is still doing great. Even his consistent gurgle in the back of his throat is gone. Yeah!!
We are planning our ABR trip to Montreal Canada. We decided to stay at Ronald McDonald house that is about 45mins from the center. It's only $10 or $15 a night instead of $90 to $120 if we stay in a hotel. In Montreal they even charge $10 a day to park in the hotel parking lots. We can park at the hospital parking lot for $25 a week. The only problem is I can't make reservations for the Ronald McDonald house until 3 days before we need to be there. I already have a note on the computer screen reminding to call ASAP on Oct. 15th.
I'm so excited to be able to take Noah. I'm also scared to death about the whole thing. What if they look at him and say we can't help him. I'm sure they won't but I still worry about it. That's my biggest flaw.... A worry wart.
I need to go and feed Noah. Thanks for checking in on Noah.
Susan

No comments: