Friday, September 29, 2017

Such a Hard Decision


This last week we have made a very hard decision. We have a decided to have Bindi switched out for a different dog. I was really hoping I could get her to settle down in time but I came to realize that wasn't going to happen.
When we are out and about Bindi is very nervous and takes so much of my time away from Noah.
She does wonderful at home and has always been all about Noah.
When we are out and about I would take the strap of her vest and loop it around Noah's seat belt on his chair to try and keep her from doing a lap dance on Noah's lap. Sadly that didn't stop her from doing her lap dance but instead wore the fur off of her shoulder. That's when I realized that we can't keep Bindi. It will take time to find a new dog but until then we will enjoy Bindi at home.

No comments: