Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Leap of Faith


With prayerful  consideration Scott and I took a hug leap of faith. It's something we thought God was calling us to do. We have had fun showing what it is like to have a family that loves and cares for him.We have taken him to church so that he may know the love of Christ as well. We've had our good days and bad days. We are trying to give him a firm foundation that he may thrive and learn to one day be on his own. Over the last month I have second guessed myself several times. Can I really do this? Some days I found myself asking God for patience, understanding and even the right words to say. Please pray for us as we continue on this journey that God has put us on.
On Friday night we took Justin out to Scott's Moms house to go fishing. Scott, Noah and Justin had a great bonding time.
Noah enjoyed seeing a toad and getting puppy kisses.

No comments: