Sunday, January 4, 2015

Noah Had A Pretty Good Year

What a goober.
2014 was a pretty good year for Noah. He has gotten stronger and has even grown and gained some weight. In February of last year he weighed 65lbs and was 4ft 4in. tall. He now weighs 71.8lbs and he is 4ft. 7in tall. We had to go out and buy all new pants for him. He has worn size 12 boys for the last 3-4 years and now wears a size 14 boys. He still has little feet (13 toddler) Maybe one day he will have bigger feet....
 I often wonder how tall Noah is to me. It's so hard when he is either in his chair or squiggling on the floor. So I weighed and measured my great nephew Issiah and he weighs 83lbs and is 4ft. 7in tall at 9 years old. So now I know how tall my little man would be to me. Speaking of age.... I can't believe Noah is going to be 17  the end of this month.

No comments: