Monday, October 20, 2014

Stan Runs 4 Noah

On Sunday morning we left the house at 6:30am, to go watch the Nationwide Columbus Children's Hospital Marathon.I'm so glad I found this awesome warm blanket for Noah. It attaches to his chair and he doesn't have to wear a big winter coat. It keeps him snug as bug in a rug. Thankgoodness because it was 38 degrees when we started whatching the race.
We parked at my brother Dan's  house and walked down to Schiller Park. It was right between the 10th and 11th mile mark.

Little over a year ago Stan Roberts started dedicating his races to Noah. He runs for Noah because he is unable. Stan ran his very first marathon Sunday morning. As I was watching all the runners run by, I thought about how awesome it would be to run with Noah. I would need a three wheel stroller and get in shape. Stan has inspired many people, I just wish I had more confidence in myself.
Stan, thank you so much for running for Noah. It means more to us than you will ever know.

Emily's good friend Justice's Mom also ran her first marathon.
Congratulations Mindi you rocked it. We are so proud of you.
Noah was excited to recieve a football from Deanie Kerhes. She had carried it for 10 1/2 miles during her running of her half marathon.I just wish I would have gotten a pictue of you with Noah. The football was from her son, Tristan. He is one of Noah's basketball buddies. He now plays football for Ohio Domincan College. Thank you Tristan and Deanie for your kindness, Noah defintley appreciates it.

Great job Stan!!!! You finsihed a marathon. What a inspiration you are.

No comments: