Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What A Week

On Thursday August 26th my Dad was life flighted to Riverside in Columbus Ohio. He had lost over half his blood due to a bleeding ulcer.
My amazing Mom sat by his side for days. She sure is an awesome caregiver to my Dad. My siblings and I talked her into going home for the night to sleep in her own bed. I had the pleasure of spending the night with my Dad in his ICU room.
After a week in ICU Dad was transferred to a regular room. 


He spent 3 days in step down and then was finally transferred back to Shelby.
Due to Crestwood being full he is at Shelby Pointe receiving therapy to regain his strength.
He was so happy to finally see his little Lady again.
Keep working hard Dad, you'll be home in no time.
Through all of this I've been so proud of Noah. Starting with when I went to New York City and now dealing with my Dad, Noah hasn't made himself sick at all. He's been a trooper through it all an has come along way. 

No comments: