Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful For......




I'm thankful for a amazing husband. He has stuck by me through thick and thin. The last few years have been really ruff for us but, we have made it to the other side a much stronger couple because of it. I can't imagine my life without you by my side. We make a great team you and I. I feel so blessed to be your wife.



I'm thankful for my beautiful daughter Morgan. I'm so proud of her.
She is married to the love of her life, working almost full time, student teaching and still manages to be on the Dean's list at school. She is going to make a great teacher one day.
I'm thankful for my son-in-law, Brad. He is such a mature young man.  I'm thankful he loves my daughter will all of his heart and makes her so happy.
 
I'm thankful for my other beautiful daughter, Emily. She is so beautiful inside and out. I'm thankful she is able to help out with Noah as much as she does. She is my right hand gal. I can always count on her. Emily has grown up to be such a compassionate young lady. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her. 


 
 
I'm thankful for my amazing son, Noah. He has taught me so much the last 14 years. I'm the person I am today because of him.  I've had to step out of my comfort zone more times than I can count and I have learned so much because of it. He has taught me courage and how to love unconditionally. He has grown into such an amazing young man. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. I feel so blessed to be his Mom.
 

1 comment:

Phil Dzialo said...

It is good and very appropriate that the power of the universe has bestowed these blessings upon you and your family...and these positive energies will continue to flow toward Noah and his family.