Friday, February 17, 2012

To Go or Not to Go

I love to get out of the house. Heck, I'm a stay at home Mom to a special needs child (teenager). I get a little stir crazy and I'm sure Noah does too. But, most days I think about how many times I have to pick up Noah to get from point A to point B. That doesn't even include lifting his chair in and out of the van. More often than not I choose to just stay home. Sometimes Scott or I will stay with Noah and the rest of us will go.  How I would love to go as a family.......

How I would love to get one of these.....

  But, there is no way we will ever be able to afford one. But, I recently came across this website...... Answered prayers? I hope so....... I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could take this and go with it?  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with life and could really use some help.  Any takers?

1 comment:

Phil Dzialo said...

I only wish that there was some way that we could help. We got our wheelchair van for Adam from a mobility dealer, used. It was probably 20% the cost of a new one. Most of it was paid for my the Massachusetts Catastrophic Injury in Childhood Fund, which does grant money for modified vehicles. Perhaps your state has such a program? I sympathize with your frustration...it took us years to pull it off. Blessings !