Monday, August 8, 2011

Shopping

Emily, Noah and I went to Walmart. I thought I would try and put Noah in the back of the cart. I feel it worked really well. Before ABR this could have never happened. His trunk wasn't strong enough to support himself. But look at him now.....
Actually we had the check out lady ask us if he really liked being in there. With this goofy smile what do you think?
Some people just don't get it. When Emily was getting ready to check out her purse was caught on his foot. She pulled and told him, "Give that to me" ( He had a big grin on his face and was laughing.) The check out lady came over and asked if Noah was Emily's brother. I said " Yes" and she said " I thought so when she got nasty with him" Geez lady you have no idea what your talking about. Some people!!!


No comments: