Thursday, March 19, 2009

OCTOBER 09, 2008

Scott, Noah and I are leaving in 1 week. I've been talking about going for so long. Now the time has come to go. Wow!!! The money has been wired to them and we got our schedule:
PRESENTATION: October 19 at 10:00
EVALUATION LEONID: October 22 at 2:00 ( this is the creator of ABR)
EVALUATION GAVIN: October 21 at 2:00
TRAINING: October 20 to October 24 from 5:00 to 8:00
So you can see there will be alot of down time. Hopefully we can find cheap or free things to do while we are there. I'm making my list of things to take with us. I hope I don't forget anything.
On our way there we are stopping in Niles Oh. to something called Tiki Con. Noah and Scott are looking forward to meeting Adam West. Scott and I are making a Batman costume for Noah. It's turning out pretty cool. We will post a picture when we can.
Susan

No comments: