Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARCH 15, 2009

Noah continues to do well. We are trying to plan for our trip to Canada in May. We have enough money for the ABR therapy. We just need money for traveling,food and a place to stay. We are planning on staying at the Ronald McDonald house again. I've listed a few things on Craigs List to sell. I'm hoping and praying to be able to make enough money. We need to continue our journey with ABR. Noah has improved more in the last 4 months more than ever has since we started this journey 11 years ago. I can finally see a better quality of life for him.
Is there anyone out there that is good at finding grants. I read on another childs website that his mom was able to get a grant that will pay for ABR.They live in Kentucky. I was hoping to find something in Ohio as well. That would be an answer to prays. We could continue with ABR and not have to worry about paying for it. If you can help me with this please let me know.
Susan

No comments: