Thursday, March 19, 2009

July 18 2007

Maybe many of you have wondered about what we are exactly looking for regarding Noah's health. We just want Noah to have a better quality of life. When Noah was very little Scott and I vowed to each other that we would do anything for Noah that may give him a better quality of life. We are putting our trust in GOD that Noah's miracle is on it's way. We just have to keep trying We are not looking for a "normal" child. We are looking for a child who interacts with his surroundings. A child who truly enjoys his life. Yes I would love for him to tell us he loves us and be able to run and play like other children. Its hard watching children look at Noah and ask why is he in that chair? Can he walk? What more can we say besides smile and tell them that that's the way GOD made him. Just as any parent, we only want the best for our son. Our sad understanding of our son's future is that he may never walk or even function as a normal person. We also would like to prove them wrong. I can't imagine my life without our sweet Noah. In heaven, I know my little guy will be whole, he will be happy and he will be healthy but until then we will do everything in our power to give him a fighting chance to live a happy and healthy life right here on earth. So for now I will be his voice and ask you all to continue to pray for him.
In my last journal I talked about the umbilical cord stem cells. We would really like to try this. It cost $5,000 for 1.5 million stem cells. It's my understanding it may take a few times in order to get the full benifits. We'll also need money for airfare,hotel and food. If you have any ideas on fund raisers please let us know. I'm thinking about maybe a huge garage sale. If you find it in your hearts to donate money you can send to: Noah's Miracle Fund c/o Scott and Susan Sheaffer 118 W. Main St. Shelby Ohio 44875. We also still have the account at First Federal. We greatly appreciate everything everyone has done already. We are very blessed having you all a part of our lives.
Susan and Scott
I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have drawn you with loving kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt. Jeremiah 31:3-4

No comments: