Thursday, March 19, 2009

JANUARY 10, 2009

It sure is snowing here lately. Morgan is going sledding with friends later today. It has snowed some much today that they cancelled church for this evening. I guess we will have another jammie day. Noah has had quite a few jammeie days lately.
I found this the morning and just had to share it....
While he is sleeping….I had a special little child not so very long ago.Since then my life's been different in ways I could not know.He isn't like other kids,who happily run to school.He cannot play the games they playor understand the rules.But when my child is sleepinghe's just like you and II sit beside his bed at nightand sing a lullaby.When others stare at this little boyit wounds me deep inside.They cannot know how much it hurtsor see the pain I hide.And when the other childrensimply turn and walk away.I watch him sitting all alonewhile they run around and play.But when my child is sleepinghe's just like you and me.I hold his hand and tell himall the things that he can be.I never thought I that I would beara special child like this.It broke my heart to think aboutall the things that we would miss.I used to feel so sad insideand I cried a million tears~I wanted so much more for himthan the pity of his peers.You see......when my child is sleepinghe's just like you and I.I say a prayer each evening"God bless this little guy and may he grow big and strong."It's hard to see your little oneas he tries to understand.And it hurts inside when other kidswon’t lend a helping hand.But we've grown together in such a waythat other mother's can never know.And I wouldn't trade him for the worldbecause I love him so.Because, when my child is sleeping he's just like me and you.I'm blessed to have this little childand I know he loves me too.~Anonymous
I will leave you with that,
Susan

No comments: