Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy 18th Birthday Noah

 Happy birthday, Noah!!!!  
I'm so glad God chose me to be your Mom. Last week  when I got overwhelmed and stressed out, I said I was tired of being your Mom. It's not that was tired of you, I was tired of all the things that come along with being a special needs Mom. I love you to the moon and back. We have an unspoken language that allows us to communicate. We have a bond that is knit tightly in my heart. I would be totally be lost without you. You are my world sweet boy and I love you.....
 I love to see you and or Dad interact with each other. It makes my heart melt watching the love between you two.
 Your sisters Morgan and Emily have been through a lot over the years. They didn't get the attention that deserved but that never stopped them from loving you.
 It's hard to believe that you are 18 years old. You will always be my little man.
You are only 4ft. 9in. tall
You weigh 72lbs 15 3/4oz.
You wear 12/14 boy shirts
and 14/16 boys pants
Your shoe size is 13/1 toddler
I'm so glad you are still small enough for me to hold and cuddle and you still allow me to.
Happy birthday, Noah!!!!
You are well loved.

No comments: